Today I will be showing you one of my favorite looks for the summer; blue-green eyes with coral lips.
Also, I got a new haircut! Initially I thought my hairdresser had cut it too short (which I don't know why all hairstylists love to do..just chop off your hair without looking)!! But I guess once I wash my hair and let it take its natural shape, it will look better.
I love the look though, especially the flick..I think it makes me look younger and gives me a nice playful look! What do you think?
Moving on to the makeup..this look is one of my favorite..soft, colorful and at the same time sexy and glam!
|Summer Makeup Look|
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick Vegas Volt
- ELF Cosmetics blush 'Candid Coral'
- Shimmer Compact - Primark
- NYX HD Concealer - Beige
- ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
- NYX Liquid Foundation for contouring
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Revlon Photoready Kajal
PS: I had actually done a blue-ish eye this time but somehow it has come out more green in the pictures! :/
What do you think of this look? Would you wear it? Would you like to see a tutorial for this?
Leave your comments below! :)